Steal His Look: Chief of Ferguson Police Department
Cashmere racist suede white t-shirt - 462.56$
Versace Limited Edition pig mask - 612.40$
All-purpose steel garbage can - 14.99$
Social Justice Warrior?? okay but we’re gonna need a Social Justice Thief and a Social Justice Cleric cuz I’m a Social Justice Witch and don’t have party heals. Might need a Social Justice Paladin if the war isn’t specced into defense plus maybe another Social Justice DPS to round the party out
Someone actually wrote that on why givenchy didn’t cast models of color
Look at this shit
CultureHISTORY: "Hands Up, Don’t Shoot" - Hong Kong Protests
The passionate voices of Black America have been heard around the world. Incredible protests in tribute and solidarity as Hong Kong’s youth fights for political autonomy from China.
forgive me father for i have sinned.
singapore’s local newspaper has no chill
THE WHOLE WORLD IS DRAGGING APPLE AND I AM NOT EVEN SORRY OMG LMFAOOOOOOO
One of the problems with Braille is that it’s typically printed in specialist books aside from the copies created for sighted people, meaning that those with sight difficulties can’t borrow their friends’ books and need to seek out the bookstores and libraries that cater for them. In the past, we’ve seen projects such as Thailand’sMr. Light and Mr. Dark — which uses special typography to enable the blind and non-blind to read the same book. Now the FingerReader initiative from MIT provides visually impaired readers with a wearable ring that can scan written text and read it out loud. READ MORE…
what it basically boils down to is this:
maaaybe i’m a feminist killjoy and freedom-of-speech oppressor who “can’t take a joke”
or maybe, just maybe
you’re a racist misogynist with a shitty sense of humor who “can’t take criticism”.
ARE WE NOT GOING TO DISCUSS HOW SHE FOLDED HER HIJABS TO LOOK LIKE THE HAIR OF THE CHARACTER, THAT IS SUCH A LOVELY AND GREAT IDEA. OHMYGOD
This is so cool
Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system
The bible warns against binding the mouths of the kine or chasing gleaners from the field. Gleaners are those who come in after harvest to take what is left. As a society we’ve purged this kind of small decency and so I am not surprised to see it forming again in the thieves code above.
I am so tired of seeing this on my dash.
Y’all. STEALING FROM A STORE DOES NOT HURT THE CORPORATE ENTITY AT ALL.
IT HURTS THE MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS WHO WORK AT THE STORE. THEY GET IN TROUBLE FOR LACK OF PROPER INVENTORY AND SUBSEQUENTLY FIRED. DO NOT DO THIS.
If you want to cripple a corporate entity, REFUSE TO PATRONIZE THEIR BUSINESSES EN MASSE SO THAT THEIR SALES REVENUE GOES DOWN AND MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS AREN’T PERCEIVED AS UNTRUSTWORTHY AND THUS FIRED.
And always will be